Charlie Chaplin was a comedic British actor who became one of the biggest stars of the 20th century’s silent-film era.
For a quick drive, here’s his Mini Biography
Famous for his character “The Tramp,” the sweet little man with a bowler hat, mustache and cane,He was an iconic figure of the silent-film era and one of film’s first superstars, elevating the industry in a way few could have ever imagined.
These 8 facts about Charlie Chaplin will take your Breath Away.
1. In his Biopic, his daughter played the role of his mother.
2. His Grave was robbed several times by his fans.
3. He has an asteroid named after him.
4. He once confessed to having had sexual relations with more than 2,000 women, married 4 times and had 11 children.
5. He was the first actor to appear on TIME’s cover.
6. He had blue eyes.
7. He was born just four days before Adolf Hitler.
8.He once took part in a Charlie Chaplin Imitation competition and lost.
He was well known for his philosophy & theories about life as well.
For More Inspiring Quotes of “The Tramp” Visit Brainy Quotes
His Directed featured filmographies:
- The Kid (1921)
- A Woman of Paris (1923)
- The Gold Rush (1925)
- The Circus (1928)
- City Lights (1931)
- Modern Times (1936)
- The Great Dictator (1940)
- Monsieur Verdoux (1947)
- Limelight (1952)
- A King in New York (1957)
- A Countess from Hong Kong (1967)
Official Website : CharlieChaplin.com